HEAVY WEIGHT WAX COTTON MOTORCYCLE JACKET
Heavy Weight wax cotton motorcycle jacket, the jacket is made using a heavy duty 13 ounce British made black waxed cotton, the jacket is also entirely made in England. The jacket draws its inspiration from the Deluxe wax jacket that we produce but is made from a much heavier weight cotton that is waxed and has a slight shine at first but will dull with age. Using modern technology to improve the production and quality, we have produced a timeless piece of motorcycling history attire. We have used traditional techniques and Genuine British waxed cotton fabric to produce the "original technical garment."
This was original Technical Garment of classic motorcyclists in the 50's 60's and 70's staying true to that heritage the jacket has no armour and offers a stylish motorcycle inspired look.
Attention to detail is key in creating the finest garments available. Each one is conceived to transcend fads and remain classic, therefore having quality and durability. As time passes this garment should become even more unique and evolve with the wearer. The end result is one that is as natural and authentic as you.
- Heavy weight Fully breathable 13oz Black waxed cotton
- Black corduroy inner cuffs and collar
- Inside zipper pocket
- British sourced tartan lining
- Duel storm flaps to front pockets and front zipper
- Storm flaps to cuffs
- Reinforcement to critical wear areas (shoulders and elbows)
- Antique brass zipper, studs and roller on buckle. (small jackets have polished brass fittings)
- Twin needle stitching
- Made in England using British Waxed Cotton